Senior Frontend Developer
Vaurse is an early-stage startup on a mission to transform how we recruit, work, and get paid.
Our first product, Vaurse talent, is an AI-based job matching platform that matches candidates’ dream jobs. We leverage intelligent technology to match people with the right opportunities based on their qualifications, skills, and interests. By eliminating the need to send a CV and cover letter for every job, providing real-time information, and promoting transparency, we make hiring simple, fast, and stress-free.
Vaurse talent is committed to ensuring objective hiring decisions. We use unbiased technology and objective assessments to showcase everyone’s potential and help minimize unconscious bias in the hiring process.
We make it super easy for Employers to find the best talent quickly to fill out job roles without hassle. Think of it as the “Google for Candidates.”
Joining as our Senior Frontend Developer…
- You will shape the core product and it’s tech stack from the ground up;
- You will participate in the overall design, architecture, and integration of our software;
- You will lead the frontend development of our platforms;
- You will work closely with the UX Designer and product team to ensure the UI is beautiful, intuitive and really solves the user’s needs;
- You will work closely with the backend engineers and the rest of the tech team to ensure UI requirements are clear and synchronized with the development of the wider systems;
- You will plan, gather requirements, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders;
- You will be are a key part of the technical decision-making process;
- Ultimately, you will use your skills to help accelerate our mission impact and make a real difference;
- 5+ years experience as a frontend or full stack engineer building web applications from the scratch;
- Proven experience with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular, vue or equivalent;
- Experience building frontend data products including data visualization frameworks (e.g. D3);
- Comfortable with git (e.g. github);
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and working in Sprints;
- You are curious, pragmatic, quickly learn new domains and can bring a new perspective to our team;
- You are fluent in English