Senior Product Designer
Vaurse is an early-stage startup on a mission to transform how we recruit, work, and get paid.
Our first product, Vaurse talent, is an AI-based job matching platform that matches candidates’ dream jobs. We leverage intelligent technology to match people with the right opportunities based on their qualifications, skills, and interests. By eliminating the need to send a CV and cover letter for every job, providing real-time information, and promoting transparency, we make hiring simple, fast, and stress-free.
Vaurse talent is committed to ensuring objective hiring decisions. We use unbiased technology and objective assessments to showcase everyone’s potential and help minimize unconscious bias in the hiring process.
We make it super easy for Employers to find the best talent quickly to fill out job roles without hassle. Think of it as the “Google for Candidates.”
Joining as our Product Designer (UX/UI) …
- You will turn conceptual ideas into realistic product designs that address strategic and tactical goals;
- You will define and implement user research methods and testing methodologies as part of a Design Thinking process and problem definition;
- You will understand our customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, usage analytics, and feedback;
- You will bring your knowledge about personas, user journeys and flows, usability, best practices, and easy navigation to create a great UX;
- You will coordinate the development of our platform’s UI;
- You will work very closely with the Frontend Developer and Product team to ensure the UI is beautiful, intuitive, and solves the users’ needs;
- You will work closely with the whole Product and Tech team to ensure UX design requirements are clearly understood, communicated, and form part of the product development decision-making process;
- Ultimately, you will use your skills to help accelerate our mission impact and make a real difference.
- 5+ years experience as a UX/UI designer for SaaS products, web and mobile applications.
- Proven experience designing beautiful user interfaces and product features.
- Proven experience with UX/UI design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, Marvel).
- Being capable of following all phases of the validation process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and working in Sprints.
- You are curious, pragmatic and can bring a new perspective to our team.
- You are fluent in English.