Social Media, Digital Marketing Intern
Vaurse is on a mission to transform the way we recruit, work, and get paid.
Our first product is Vaurse talent, an AI-based job matching platform that matches candidates’ dream jobs. We leverage intelligent technology to match people with the right opportunities based on their qualifications, skills, and interests. By eliminating the need to send a CV and cover letter for every job, providing real-time information, and promoting transparency, we make hiring simple, fast, and stress-free.
Vaurse talent is committed to ensuring objective hiring decisions. We use unbiased technology and objective assessments to showcase everyone’s potential and help minimize unconscious bias in the hiring process.
We make it super easy for Employers to find the best talent quickly to fill out job roles without hassle. Think of it as the “Google for Candidates.”
The Social Media, Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Product Manager and the creative director in implementing Vaurse overall digital marketing and communication strategy to build brand awareness about Vaurse talent within the recruitment industry, nurture leads and prospects, and assist the Vaurse team as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Product Manager and Creative Director to refine social media strategy and best practices.
- Assist in managing and updating social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube) and editorial calendar to ensure timely, relevant, and engaging content.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media and digital trends and adapt accordingly.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online; serve as the “voice” and “face” of the company online; communicate with people in different onboarding stages and on other platforms.
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
- Assist with lead list creation and website copywriting, proofing, and updating our blog periodically.
- A currently enrolled student (or recent graduate) or equivalent work experience.
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate and present in front of a camera
- Firm understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, youtube), measurement tools (HootSuite and Google Analytics), and office software (Microsoft Office, Google Drive).
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; exceptional ability to manage details.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- BONUS: Filmmaking/animation knowledge, ability to create professional YouTube videos.
- INTERNSHIP DATES: Flexible; looking for a minimum commitment of 3 months.